As a leading clinical research center in California, CNS is dedicated to searching for a cure, together.
If you or a loved one suffers from a neurological, psychiatric, or a general health condition, take the next step and experience breakthrough treatments while helping others along the way!
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Find out whether we have a study that’s right for you!
- To help in the development of new medical therapies for people with life threatening and chronic diseases
- To receive physical exams at no cost to you
- To receive psychiatric and neurological evaluation at no cost to you
- To receive study related medical testing and medication if eligible
- To be eligible for compensation for your time and travel
- To join CNS and be part of the search for tomorrow’s cures today
Making the decision about whether a clinical trial is right for you
- Discuss your interest and concerns with your doctor, family, friends and other supports.
- Call CNS and ask to speak with one of our clinical staff about participation in a clinical trial. We can also schedule a time for you to come into one of our clinics and speak with a CNS physician.
- Can you make the time commitment? Participation in a clinical trial will require a time commitment from you and your caregivers. Call CNS about the specific time commitments involved in the study you are considering.
- Schedule a pre-trial screening. If you are interested in participating in a clinical trial with CNS, call us for an appointment to discuss trial participation further.