Sometimes called Manic Depression, about 1 in 10 people who suffer from depression also have periods of “high” or “manic” moods. These are intense or severe mood swings that can be serious and at times disabling. These rollercoaster-like symptoms cause great disturbances in the lives of individuals who suffer from this disorder.
The Signs and Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder:
- Elevated mood and exaggerated optimism
- Alternating between Depressed and Mania
- Fast talking / Racing thoughts
- Reduced need for sleep
- Excessive irritability/ aggressive behavior
Check to see if you are eligible:
1. Are you between the ages of 18-65?
2. Have you ever been diagnosed with bipolar disorder or manic-depressive disorder?
3. Do you take medication to treat bipolar disorder?
4. Are you drug and alcohol free?
5. Are you in good physical health?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, you may qualify to participate in a clinical study for bipolar disorder. Call toll-free for an evaluation 1-877-411-1616