A neurological syndrome associated with pulsating pain on one side of the head that can be disabling in its severity. Due to hormonal changes, migraines occur three times more in women than men. Triggers for migraines can be environmental factors, alcohol, food that contains caffeine, smoking, and stress.
Signs and Symptoms of Migraines
- Lasts around 4-72 hours
- Nausea, vomiting
- Sensitivity to light
- Throbbing, pulsating pain
- Occurs at least two times a month
Check to see if you are eligible:
1. Are you between the ages of 18-64?
2. Have you been diagnosed with Episodic or Acute Migraines?
3. Do you have headaches that last between 4-72 hours?
4. Do your headaches interfere with routine daily activity?
5. Are you free of other neurological or psychiatric disorders?
6. Are you in good physical health?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, you may qualify to participate in a clinical research trial for Migraines. Call toll-free for an evaluation: 1-877-411-1616