Depression is feeling sad and depressed for weeks or months on end. This feeling is most often accompanied by feelings of hopelessness, a lack of energy (or feeling “weighed down”), and taking little or no pleasure in things that gave you joy in the past.
Common symptoms and signs of depression include:
- Persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” feelings
- Feelings of hopelessness or pessimism
- Feelings of guild, worthlessness, or helplessness
- Irritability or restlessness
- Loss of interest in activities or hobbies once pleasurable
- Fatigue and decreased energy
- Insomnia or excessive sleeping
- Overeating or appetite loss
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
If you or a loved one is experiencing the above-mentioned symptoms, consider participation in a clinical research study for depression. Contact CNS using the “Contact Us” form below to see if you qualify.
CNS provides comprehensive clinical site services to the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology industries. We design and conduct clinical trials for new medications and treatments in various therapeutic areas including neurology, psychiatry and general health conditions.
Our clinical staff and physicians have been dedicated to providing health care services to the communities of Southern California for over 25 years. We conduct trials in accordance with all Federal, State and GCP/ICH guidelines, providing high quality care while insuring the integrity of data collected.
Located in the heart of Southern California, we serve individuals in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties.