Ready to Take the Next Step?
Find out whether we have a study that’s right for you!
CNS is a major clinical research center in California. Since first opening its doors in 2000, CNS has been dedicated to searching for a cure, together. By partnering up with major pharmaceutical companies, CNS has been a leader in helping discover tomorrow’s cures for today’s diseases.
If you or a loved one suffers from a Neurological, Psychological, or a General Health condition, take the next step today and contact a CNS representative! CNS offers complimentary transportation and has three convenient locations in Garden Grove, Long Beach, and Torrance.
In an effort to continue providing essential clinical research studies and medical care for our study participants, while keeping our staff and participants safe from the spread of COVID-19, CNS has instituted the following policies and changes.
- All prescreen appointments will now be conducted over the phone.
- Staggered visit appointment times to reduce the number of people in the clinic at any point in time
- Regular cleaning/disinfecting of all surfaces in our clinic
- Temperature checks for all staff and patients before being allowed to enter the premises
- COVID-19 health screener questionnaire must be completed before scheduling any in-person appointment visit.
- We are also beginning to implement COVID-19 screenings for certain studies at specific facilities (pending testing availability)
Together we can overcome COVID-19. Until a vaccine is found, we thank you for your understanding and patience and hope that you continue to support CNS and clinical research by participating in a clinical research study.
Collaborative Neuroscience Research Policy Updates